Change behaviors and make Lipton Tea afternoon breaks the new daily must-do
When it comes to your daily afternoon break, the moments that you carve out from the day to prepare and recharge for whatever else lies ahead, what beverage do you reach for?
Tea is a great way to enjoy that quick mid-afternoon break but, for many people, it is still closely associated with being traditional and old fashioned, something that they have when they go to grandma’s house. Sometimes, it even evokes feelings of being ill and in bed. No matter what the associations, people see tea as a little boring, not very modern and definitely “not for me” today.
Lipton is a good quality tea brand for everyone. People believe that tea is a revitalising uplift for body and mind. It helps people re-set, re-think and then re-engage with their world. It’s the perfect beverage for an afternoon break that helps you be more present in the moment.
In a poster with a tagline, convince working adults to see tea differently and enjoy that perfect cup for an afternoon break.
In a creative and out-of-the-box way, show us in a poster with a tagline, how you would convince working adults who don’t habitually drink tea, to make tea their beverage of choice during their afternoon break.
We want to build an emotional connection between working adults and that afternoon Lipton Tea; a connection that will marry the great taste of a tea (through multi-sensorial tea experiences that you can see, smell, and taste) with being revitalised and uplifted – that feeling of being alive, of bringing out the best in yourself, of being in the moment.
Break the clichés of tea being a morning start-the-day beverage and encourage a new daily desire to break the habit and revitalise and uplift body and mind with tea.
Lipton tea is spirited, imaginative, honest and positive, so your idea should reflect what the brand stands for.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Example of a good idea: A visual that shows two people looking out of separate office windows at each other, having an “emoji conversation” through their drawings over a Lipton Tea afternoon break. It is a little bit of fun and a break amidst a long day and they’re just enjoying that little moment. And they then feel different after an unexpected and refreshing interaction with a new friend, each over a cup of tea.
Example of a bad idea: A visual of a person dressed in office attire depicted with a lot of energy in the morning at home before she goes to work, because she has had Lipton Tea. We don’t want to focus on the ritual of drinking morning beverages. Tea is also commonly seen as a caffeinated start-the-day beverage and we want avoid such tea clichés.
Remember to include a tagline in your submission to tell us a little more about your great idea.
Premio della Giuria
- #1 Premio 1.500 €
- #2 Premio 600 €
- #3 Premio 400 €
1 page made of images image and text (PDF, please use the template)
Criteri di Vincita
The brand will award the most creative and engaging entries that will convince working adults to see tea differently and enjoy that perfect cup during their afternoon break.
Linee guida per questo concorso
- Entries must be in English only.
- Use this template for your submission. Your entry must include a visual of your idea, a tagline and a short paragraph describing your idea.
- Lipton tea is spirited, imaginative, honest and positive, so your idea should reflect what the brand stands for.
- This is for hot Lipton teas made from tea bags, not iced teas.
- Selected entries will be used on the Internet. Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must be compatible with Internet broadcasting. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
Linee guida standard eYeka
- Non indicare alcun dettaglio personale nella tua proposta (nome, numero di telefono, indirizzo email etc.)
- Conserva una versione in alta qualità della tua reazione nel caso tu sia selezionato come vincitore.
- Il tuo media deve essere frutto del tuo proprio lavoro per essere considerato ai fini del concorso.
- Devi avere l'autorizzazione scritta di ogni autore ed attore che ha contribuito al lavoro.
- Se hai opere (musica, foto, progetti, ecc.) non di tua proprietà, indica nella descrizione del tuo lavoro se la musica e/o l'immagine o le immagini utilizzata/e è/sono o meno una tua personale creazione e riporta i link che rimandano alla licenza che ti conferisce il diritto di usarla/e.
- eYeka ti chiederà di fornire prova scritta o copia di tutti i documenti confermanti tale autorizzazione e che permettano a eYeka e ai suoi clienti di utilizzare il media ai sensi dei Regolamento del concorso.
- Tutti i media che non rispettino queste regole non saranno considerati ai fini del concorso.