Show us that Tampax provides the best protection for young women!
Ashley has just turned 22. She is graduating from college soon and has already started working. In life, she wants it all, and she has the hope and determination to get it. Education, career, social life… She makes great efforts and believes in every step she takes. When it comes to feminine hygiene products, she uses tampons and thin light pads, depending on where she is in her cycle, and what activity she is doing. She admits that tampons don’t always live up to her expectations, and that pads are just so easy to use.
Tampax, a leading brand of tampons, launched Tampax Pearl to provide women with what they expect from a tampon: no leaks, and a more comfortable experience.
Can you help Tampax bring to life how its product provides the best protection and comfort in a way that appeals to young women?
Create a powerful and impactful poster that shows why Tampax Pearl gives young women the best and most comfortable leak-free periods.
Do you know that the vagina is not round or cylindrical? In fact, it is wide and rectangular. The Tampax Pearl line of tampons has been designed to fit this unique shape. FormFit™, a technology involving an absorbent core that gently expands widthwise, helps close the gaps that can cause leaks when using classic cylindrical tampons. Also, a LeakGuard™ braid helps stop leaks before they happen, giving women ultimate protection, even on the heaviest days. Its smooth removal layer gives women amazing comfort even on the lightest days.
We’d like to talk to young adult women (18-25 years' old) like Ashley who want the best from life and dive into it to make the most of it! Tampax helps give women power over their periods so that they can live without limits all month long. Your idea needs to convince them that Tampax Pearl is designed to fit their unique shape – so they will have a comfortable leak-free period.
Use creative metaphors, analogies, associations, etc. instead of technical explanations to come up with a strong visual! Your idea needs to be smart, intuitive and make them think: “Tampax Pearl fits my body perfectly for comfortable leak-free periods!”
Tampon ads are often on a beach or in swimming pools. Although that is ok, it implies that tampons are only used for those special occasions. Help communicate that Tampax Pearl is designed to be used all throughout a woman’s period.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
A good idea could be a visual of a woman playing baseball. She is wearing baseball gloves and they fit her perfectly. She is smiling with confidence and the tagline says: “The best protection you could get – Tampax Pearl”.
A bad idea could be a visual of a girl lying in the middle of a flower. It doesn't fit with Tampax brand personality and it doesn’t show how Tampax empowers women with leak-free periods.
Premio della Giuria
- #1 Premio 1.500 €
- #2 Premio 600 €
- #3 Premio 400 €
Poster with tagline on page 1 + description of the entry on page 2
(2 pages max)
Criteri di Vincita
We are looking for ideas that bring to life the benefits of Tampax Pearl in a smart and intuitive way. The winning entries need to be easily understood by young adult women and to emotionally engage them.
Linee guida per questo concorso
- We only accept entries in English
- You can download the Tampax logo and packshot in the toolkit
- Tampax believes that women should live without limits, even during their periods. “Tampax’s protection allows you to dive right into life – so you need never miss out on an experience because of your period!”
- Your entry should include a visual, a tagline and a short description of your idea
- Please don’t use any inappropriate content/language
- Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must include at least: (i) the right to incorporate the protected elements in new works that are derived or based upon these elements, (ii) the right to use for commercial purposes and (iii) the right to use on the Internet. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
Linee guida standard eYeka
- Non indicare alcun dettaglio personale nella tua proposta (nome, numero di telefono, indirizzo email etc.)
- Conserva una versione in alta qualità della tua reazione nel caso tu sia selezionato come vincitore.
- Il tuo media deve essere frutto del tuo proprio lavoro per essere considerato ai fini del concorso.
- Devi avere l'autorizzazione scritta di ogni autore ed attore che ha contribuito al lavoro.
- Se hai opere (musica, foto, progetti, ecc.) non di tua proprietà, indica nella descrizione del tuo lavoro se la musica e/o l'immagine o le immagini utilizzata/e è/sono o meno una tua personale creazione e riporta i link che rimandano alla licenza che ti conferisce il diritto di usarla/e.
- eYeka ti chiederà di fornire prova scritta o copia di tutti i documenti confermanti tale autorizzazione e che permettano a eYeka e ai suoi clienti di utilizzare il media ai sensi dei Regolamento del concorso.
- Tutti i media che non rispettino queste regole non saranno considerati ai fini del concorso.