Show how a child’s resourcefulness can turn chaos into something surprisingly delightful.
The aim of this contest is to choose 3 finalists who will shoot a video for Dutch Lady Infant Formula Milk, tailored nutrition that supports children’s development.
How it works:
After reading the brief, come up with a full story for Dutch Lady Infant Formula Milk and pitch it to us in a video.To help us understand your story, please show us a storyboard (sketches, pictures) of what the scene will look like. We will choose the best ones and the Dutch Lady team will pick three finalists. These three finalists will receive a production grants (€3,000 each) to produce the video and pay any actors that will star in the video. The finalists chosen to produce the videos have the chance to win a prize (final prizes are €10,000, € 6,000, and €3,000 for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places respectively). In addition, he or she will get the chance to work with a creative director to support and help get the best result!
Whether working mom or stay-at-home-mom, no matter how rewarding being a mother is, there are times that make parenting feel like a tough job with all the unpredictable moments of chaos that happens as part and parcel of raising a child! But sometimes in the face of these messy situations, the child manages to surprise and delight mom by turning a mess into a great idea.
Pitch us your creative and emotionally engaging video ideas that show how chaos and seemingly crazy situations can be transformed into great little moments of pride and joy through a child’s ingenuity and resourcefulness, bringing to life the amazing feeling moms get that makes the challenges she faces worthwhile.
Create a story that shows mom’s pride when her child does something ingenious and resourceful that recovers a chaotic and messy situation and turns it into a positive one, due to Dutch Lady Infant Formula Milk. Don't film your story yet but “pitch” it to us, to give us an idea of what your final video will look like.
What we want you to do:
Regardless of the Dutch Lady Infant Formula Milk formulation and age range, we want to see a story of a mother and child (between the ages of 2 and 6) that shows the unexpected little moments when mothers are wowed by their children’s ingenuity and resourcefulness, even in seemingly chaotic situations, bringing a proud smile to mom’s face.
Please include these three distinctive parts in your story pitch:
Part 1: Parenting is unpredictable
- With all the best intentions, the child does something that messes up a situation (for example, he draws on the wall or turns the vacuum on accidentally). Mom thinks, “Life of a mom doesn’t always go according to plan.”
Part 2: Show the role of Dutch Lady Infant Formula Milk
- At least moms have Dutch Lady as their partner in their children’s nutrition. Because moms have a lot of things on their mind (stress, anxiety, unpredictable nature), Dutch Lady’s 4-step plan means that their child gets the right amounts of nutrients and vitamins that is exactly customized for their development of physical, mental, and emotional needs. Please note that we will provide you with the specific sequence of the 4-step plan. Right now, we’d like you to focus on the storytelling of the situation.
Part 3: The benefit that moms get to see
- Through moments of unexpected life smartness that are not taught in books or classrooms (it’s not intelligence that we’re showing, it’s intelligence combined with intuition and logical deduction or rationalization), the child pleases mom by turning it into a cute and positive situation.
In terms of the focus, it should be on the transformation from chaos to recovery by the child. Any focus on the mother should be secondary.
The final video will be 30 seconds long and a Creative Director will help three finalists develop the story for the most appropriate children’s age bracket.
Emotions that we want to convey:
- Amazement and Surprise
A little about Dutch Lady Infant Formula Milk:
Dutch Lady Infant Formula Milk tailored nutrition supports children’s development at the different stages of their lives, giving them the best nutrition at every smart milestone in their lives.
- Dutch Lady Curious for children age 1-2
- Dutch Lady Explore for children age 2-4
- Dutch Lady Create for children age 4-6
- Dutch Lady Learn for children age 6+
For more information about Dutch Lady Infant Formula Milk, please visit the website.
What we expect from your pitch video:
- A creative, engaging story that will tug moms’ heartstrings and show them that despite the unpredictable chaos of motherhood, there are moments to celebrate.
- A show reel of your capabilities and best work;
- An introduction to you and your team;
- Tell us why you are the best person to shoot the final video.
Don’t produce the final video yet! Just the pitch! Check out this article about video pitches and ask any questions at email@example.com if you need any help.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them literally in your submission or it will be rejected.
Show the contrast between the messy situation the child creates and the wonderful payoff that mom gets because of her child’s ingenuity and resourcefulness, but make sure that the situation is still credible.
Another tip that will help the shareability of your video is if it works both with and without the sound as mobile viewing is frequently done with the sound off.
Example of a good idea: A child is playing in the laundry room and running around, not listening to mom asking him to play outside so that she can do the laundry. As he runs around, he charges for the washing machine and accidentally turns the heat setting all the way up. When the laundry shrinks, mom realizes what happened and tells him that playing in the laundry room isn’t a good idea. Over a glass of Dutch Lady, he realizes what happens and feels bad but suddenly has an idea to turn the shrunk T-shirts into clothes for his cat. Mom and son start sorting out the shrunk laundry for their own new line for cat clothes.
Example of a bad idea: A child is drawing on paper on the floor when he draws beyond the boundaries of the paper and starts drawing on the walls. Mom sees what he’s done but is too late to stop him. She then decides to turn his wall marks into a homemade height ruler, marking his height and growth. Although this idea starts with a mess the child made, the solution comes from the mother, not the child. What we want to see is the child being resourceful and making something good or funny and totally unexpected from an initially bad situation.
Premio della Giuria
- #1 Premio 10.000 €
- #2 Premio 6.000 €
- #3 Premio 3.000 €
- 3.000 €
- 3.000 €
- 3.000 €
Selected finalists will get grants to cover their production expenses.
Pitch video featuring storyboards or pictures. Check out this article about pitch videos to help you.
Criteri di Vincita
The brand will choose video makers based on the story they pitch and previous projects that could help us understand what you can do. Remember, what we’re looking for in your storyline is an emotionally engaging story and potential for shareability.
The link to the product benefit must be very clear.
Linee guida per questo concorso
Specific guidelines for this Contest
- Your pitch video can be in English or any other language. If it is in a language that is not English, please provide English subtitles so that the brand can view and understand your Pitch.
- Children aged 0-2 cannot be featured in the video. Milk bottles, baby cots and items that specifically imply young babies cannot be featured. Please also do not show pregnant women in your video.
- Please include descriptions of the actors you plan to use and how you will source them. You are free to cast any actors. Please note this video will be aired in Malaysia and Indonesia.
- The final video will be used on various platforms. It must be high-quality.
- You can download brand assets here.
- Selected entries will be used on the Internet. Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must be compatible with Internet broadcasting. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
Linee guida standard eYeka
- Non indicare alcun dettaglio personale nella tua proposta (nome, numero di telefono, indirizzo email etc.)
- Conserva una versione in alta qualità della tua reazione nel caso tu sia selezionato come vincitore.
- Il tuo media deve essere frutto del tuo proprio lavoro per essere considerato ai fini del concorso.
- Devi avere l'autorizzazione scritta di ogni autore ed attore che ha contribuito al lavoro.
- Se hai opere (musica, foto, progetti, ecc.) non di tua proprietà, indica nella descrizione del tuo lavoro se la musica e/o l'immagine o le immagini utilizzata/e è/sono o meno una tua personale creazione e riporta i link che rimandano alla licenza che ti conferisce il diritto di usarla/e.
- eYeka ti chiederà di fornire prova scritta o copia di tutti i documenti confermanti tale autorizzazione e che permettano a eYeka e ai suoi clienti di utilizzare il media ai sensi dei Regolamento del concorso.
- Tutti i media che non rispettino queste regole non saranno considerati ai fini del concorso.