Help incontinent women feel in control with Always Discreet.
As they get older, some women become incontinent. Most of the time, urine leakage occurs when women laugh, cough, sneeze or carry heavy objects - they can’t control it. It is a quite common, yet very distressing problem that has a big impact on one’s day-to-day life. Wetness on clothes feels like a disaster, so to minimize the problem, women often wear pads. For them, it’s important to keep this a secret because they feel it detracts from their femininity, making them seem older than they are. So, they do not want anyone to notice they are wearing incontinence products.
Always is a brand that is known & trusted for menstruation pads. Last year, they launched incontinence pads that are 40% thinner than existing pads in Europe and North America. This makes them more discreet and comfortable to wear. Always Discreet has an extra benefit that women value a lot: it neutralizes odors. An advanced triple layer pulls, traps and locks away urine wetness and odor.
Thanks to its superior technology developed by Procter & Gamble, the pad neutralizes odor for hours. This means that there is effectively no malodor when leakage occurs, when they change the pad, and when they throw it away.
We know that when women (above 55) try it, they like Always Discreet and tend to buy it again. Always is now looking for ways to express the “odor neutralization” benefit. Can you help?
Create a unique, powerful and emotional poster that communicates that Always Discreet neutralizes odors.
The visual expression of your poster must be understood immediately and intuitively, without too much written explanation. It should be memorable and make women above 55 who suffer from incontinence think: “It’s so important that odor is locked away, so I don’t feel it, and so no one notices I am having bladder leakage. I want to try this new pad.”
Don’t make a product demo or something very technical. The brand can do this very well.
What we’d like to see are emotional and very creative executions. You can use metaphors, analogies, associations, etc. This benefit means a lot to women! It deserves to be communicated in a smart and intuitive way.
To communicate the benefit of odor neutralization on the packaging, Always Discreet uses this name + icon:
If you’d like to create a new icon to replace the existing one, you can do so. It’s not mandatory and it will not automatically increase your chances of winning.
The tone of voice should be close and empathetic to over 55 year old women. But, please don’t treat them as “old” people. 55 year old women are still active and dynamic. Many work, they travel, they exercise, and their social lives are often more rich, as empty nesters, than when they were 35 year olds with children at home.
We’re asking you to create a poster: key visual and one line. And we’d like you to explain your creative idea. The total should be no more than 2 pages.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
A good idea for this contest could be a visual that shows a woman who is about to leave home in the morning. On the right-hand side of the poster the image shows her closing the door of the house. On the left-hand side we see small drops of urine being blocked by a frontier, a wall made of Always Discreet pad. The line says: “Leave bad odors behind and enjoy your day freely.”
A bad idea for this contest: a woman who is having her granddaughter bouncing up and down on her knees. The line says: “Enjoy any moment”. This is an idea that is only focused on the “end-benefit”- the fact that women are confident. It’s not illustrating the odor neutralization benefit.
Premio della Giuria
- #1 Premio 1.500 €
- #2 Premio 600 €
- #3 Premio 400 €
Print ad and description (2 pages).
Criteri di Vincita
We are expecting simple, unique and easy to understand posters. Prizes will go to the posters that immediately bring to life the benefit of Odor Neutralization while being creative and original.
Linee guida per questo concorso
- You can watch the TVC of Always Discreet here and check their website
- Always Discreet are for women only.
- Please note that the odor neutralization benefit that Always Discreet delivers is superior and more effective than competitive products. Always is a brand dedicated to women, of all ages. It believes that women are incredible. They have unlimited potential. They’re strong, wonderful and fabulous and can do anything they put their minds to. And Always is their biggest cheerleader!
- You can use the logo in your print ad. Download it from the toolkit.
- Entries should be in English.
- Selected entries will be used on the Internet. Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must be compatible with Internet broadcasting. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
Linee guida standard eYeka
- Non indicare alcun dettaglio personale nella tua proposta (nome, numero di telefono, indirizzo email etc.)
- Conserva una versione in alta qualità della tua reazione nel caso tu sia selezionato come vincitore.
- Il tuo media deve essere frutto del tuo proprio lavoro per essere considerato ai fini del concorso.
- Devi avere l'autorizzazione scritta di ogni autore ed attore che ha contribuito al lavoro.
- Se hai opere (musica, foto, progetti, ecc.) non di tua proprietà, indica nella descrizione del tuo lavoro se la musica e/o l'immagine o le immagini utilizzata/e è/sono o meno una tua personale creazione e riporta i link che rimandano alla licenza che ti conferisce il diritto di usarla/e.
- eYeka ti chiederà di fornire prova scritta o copia di tutti i documenti confermanti tale autorizzazione e che permettano a eYeka e ai suoi clienti di utilizzare il media ai sensi dei Regolamento del concorso.
- Tutti i media che non rispettino queste regole non saranno considerati ai fini del concorso.