What can a daily glass of super do for you?
Updates on brief and format
After receiving your feedbacks and looking at your submissions, we have decided to simplify the brief. Now, you just need to come out with a poster with Metamucil tagline "Your daily glass of Super" on page 1 and answers to the mandatory questions on page 2. Please read the brief again and think creatively to bring to life the idea of "Your daily glass of Super".
They say that when you are 35 years old, things start to slow down. It’s ironic, as this is when you are always busy managing career and family. Yet you start to experience days when you feel a lack of energy and your body feels heavy and lethargic. You don’t feel like a “do it all” 25 year old anymore and envy those days.
Metamucil is a supplement that contains super fibre Psyllium husk, a natural plant fiber with multiple health benefits. Psyllium husk gels inside your intestines to absorb and remove accumulated wastes, like fats and oils. This helps your body’s natural toxin removal process by absorbing them in the digestive system and facilitating their excretion with more regular and natural bowel movements. Fiber is also a good way to prevent sluggishness and control blood sugar and cholesterol. As a result of taking Metamucil, you feel lighter and more active. One glass of Metamucil a day brings back the energy to be yourself again and to do all what you want to do. You feel active and light, like a “super you”. That is why Metamucil is “Your daily glass of super.”
There are many vitamins and supplement brands out there that compete for attention. They all talk about science and claim that they will make you healthier. Some people think of Metamucil as just a laxative because it has fiber and therefore do not think of buying it unless they have a constipation problem. Obviously, they are missing out on the full picture! We want to convince people above the age of 35 that Metamucil is the daily health supplement that they cannot live without but without being too scientific or boring. We have a glass of super and we have our super fibre Psyllium husk. Now, we need your creative idea to bring this to life!
Give us an idea of how to explain, in a simple and entertaining way, what a daily glass of super is and how it makes us feel light and active again, ready to embrace the day!
Whether they have an existing health concern or not, in a poster, bring to life the idea of how Metamucil is “your daily glass of super” and show people aged 35 to 55 years that their daily glass of Metamucil prepares them for the day.
To help us understand your idea, please answer the following questions:
- How does your poster bring Metamucil's tagline "your daily glass of super" to life?
- How does your idea help people see Metamucil as a daily supplement, not a laxative that you take in emergencies?
- How is your idea relevant to people aged 35 to 55 years?
Remember, we are looking for out-of-box ways to bring “your glass of super” to life; please avoid the clichés of people jumping without a reason, or happy smiling people next to a glass of Metamucil. We want to understand how Metamucil helps people embrace the day.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Example of a good entry: A visual woman swimming in a sea of beautiful sunset colours interacting with fish, coral, seaweed. Her expression is that of curiosity and invigoration. When we look at the poster in its entirety, we see that the woman is swimming in a glass of Metamucil and the elements of the sea represent the various ingredients in Metamucil such as Psyllium husk.
Example of a bad entry: A visual of a woman holding a glass of Metamucil smiling. We know she’s pleased with the drink but we don’t know why. Also, it doesn’t bring to life or explain the idea of “Your daily glass of super.”
Premio della Giuria
- #1 Premio 3.000 €
- #2 Premio 1.500 €
- #3 Premio 500 €
A poster with tagline "your daily glass of super" and answers to the mandatory questions (maximum 2 pages PDF).
Criteri di Vincita
The best ideas will successfully and creatively bring to life our tagline “Your daily glass of Super” with Super Fibre Psyllium, by positioning Metamucil as as a daily health supplement that makes people feel lighter and more active.
Linee guida per questo concorso
- Entries must be in English.
- Your idea should be simple, original and emotionally compelling. Nothing dry, long, boring or too scientific.
- You must bring to life the idea of “Your daily glass of Super” with Super Fibre Psyllium. The benefit of Metamucil is that it makes you feel lighter and more active. Do not create another tagline or invent other benefits, like making you smarter for example.
- Include the brand logo in your entry, available here.
- If needed the product packshot is available here.
- Metamucil colors are warm and natural orange colors. See examples here.
- Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must include at least: (i) the right to incorporate the protected elements in new works that are derived or based upon these elements, (ii) the right to use for commercial purposes and (iii) the right to use on the Internet. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
Linee guida standard eYeka
- Non indicare alcun dettaglio personale nella tua proposta (nome, numero di telefono, indirizzo email etc.)
- Conserva una versione in alta qualità della tua reazione nel caso tu sia selezionato come vincitore.
- Il tuo media deve essere frutto del tuo proprio lavoro per essere considerato ai fini del concorso.
- Devi avere l'autorizzazione scritta di ogni autore ed attore che ha contribuito al lavoro.
- Se hai opere (musica, foto, progetti, ecc.) non di tua proprietà, indica nella descrizione del tuo lavoro se la musica e/o l'immagine o le immagini utilizzata/e è/sono o meno una tua personale creazione e riporta i link che rimandano alla licenza che ti conferisce il diritto di usarla/e.
- eYeka ti chiederà di fornire prova scritta o copia di tutti i documenti confermanti tale autorizzazione e che permettano a eYeka e ai suoi clienti di utilizzare il media ai sensi dei Regolamento del concorso.
- Tutti i media che non rispettino queste regole non saranno considerati ai fini del concorso.