Show us how Pro-Expert toothpaste gives you the confidence of the expert, whatever the situation!
Have you ever felt shy, incompetent or uncertain about yourself? Isn’t it terrible when lack of confidence stops us from doing things? That joke not told, that proposal not made… How sad!
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if the solution to our lack of confidence was in a tube… and you could recharge on it every morning?
Oral-B Pro-Expert is no ordinary toothpaste. It’s pure expert-confidence in a tube. It’s like combining the power of five specialized toothpastes in one, thanks to a super ingredient: the stannous fluoride complex. This super toothpaste provides superior cleaning and protection. It is clinically proven to protect gums and enamel, to tackle tartar and bad breath, help reduce plaque, and also to prevent cavities!
This toothpaste gives you extra confidence, the confidence of the expert.
We need your help to show to the world, in an inventive and witty way, that Pro-Expert is the toothpaste you need to get the confidence of the expert!
Create a witty, unexpected and shareable video or animation that shows that regardless of the situation, Oral-B Pro-Expert gives you the confidence of the expert.
Confidence of the expert is about: having more expertise than others on a subject, being assured that you won’t fail, acting like you’ve performed this action a million times, being the best at something. It’s doesn't involve doing crazy things or taking risks, it rather implies certainty that you will fully succeed because you have that special skill or knowledge.
Oral-B Pro-Expert is not yet very well known; the brand is more known for its brushes. The videos are intended to promote this toothpaste to users.
Making the paste the focus of your video, you should show that Pro-Expert is your path to gaining extreme confidence.
It is mandatory to feature Pro-Expert in your video and to show someone using the product. Refer to the guidelines for product mandatory inclusions.
Your video has to be highly inventive, funny and unexpected. Don’t make an ad, we want to see stories!
When they watch your video, viewers will find it so funny that they will want to share it with their friends.
The winning entry will be rewarded and potentially featured in Oral-B’s online communication.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them literally in your submission or it will be rejected.
Your video could show situations where the same man saves the day because he knows how to do things and is an expert. You would show him clearing a traffic jam, playing piano in a crowded shopping mall, finding a solution to a complex scientific problem at work, organizing a game in a park with kids… many situations where the same guy happens to be the expert. At the end of your video, you show him the same morning cleaning his teeth with Pro-Expert.
Premio della Giuria
- #1 Premio 10.000 €
- #2 Premio 6.000 €
- #3 Premio 4.000 €
Videos or animations; maximum length: 1 minute
Criteri di Vincita
We expect highly original work that holds the attention while promoting this Pro-Expert Toothpaste. It should be impactful enough to move and inspire your audience and make them want to share with others.
Linee guida per questo concorso
- Remember that your video should catch the attention of your audience, make them watch it to the end and share.
- They should feel happy and surprised and also acknowledge the fact the Pro-Expert is the expert toothpaste that gives extreme confidence.
- You must feature the toothpaste in your entry; ideally the blue gel is shown on a brush and used. If you can’t find Pro-Expert in your country, use one that looks like it to show the gel, but do not show any other product or brand. Videos are designed for Europe. Please avoid exotic settings and famous buildings that are not in Europe.
- Send us a synopsis if you’re not sure.
- Do not be negative about dentists.
- Your entry should not feel like a commercial, it is meant to be posted on social media.
- Want to know more about the brand? Have a look at their website.
- Download product shots, end-frame and logos from the toolkit here.
- You can create a tagline or use the one that is on the end-frame.
- Maximum length is one minute.
- Entries should be in English.
Linee guida standard eYeka
- Non indicare alcun dettaglio personale nella tua proposta (nome, numero di telefono, indirizzo email etc.)
- Conserva una versione in alta qualità della tua reazione nel caso tu sia selezionato come vincitore.
- Il tuo media deve essere frutto del tuo proprio lavoro per essere considerato ai fini del concorso.
- Devi avere l'autorizzazione scritta di ogni autore ed attore che ha contribuito al lavoro.
- Se hai opere (musica, foto, progetti, ecc.) non di tua proprietà, indica nella descrizione del tuo lavoro se la musica e/o l'immagine o le immagini utilizzata/e è/sono o meno una tua personale creazione e riporta i link che rimandano alla licenza che ti conferisce il diritto di usarla/e.
- eYeka ti chiederà di fornire prova scritta o copia di tutti i documenti confermanti tale autorizzazione e che permettano a eYeka e ai suoi clienti di utilizzare il media ai sensi dei Regolamento del concorso.
- Tutti i media che non rispettino queste regole non saranno considerati ai fini del concorso.