Bring to life the wow factors of your perfect mobile data-sharing plan
Mobile devices are continually changing our world, making it more convenient, connected, and a better place to live. With other devices besides mobile phones, such as tablets and wearable devices (e.g. smart watches), people are using more data on their subscription plan.
A telecommunications operator wants to launch an innovative, compelling and cost-effective mobile data-sharing plan.
When you subscribe to a telecom plan, you can choose from different options for voice calls and data, to allow you to browse the web or watch videos online. You pay for a set “volume” of data per month. If you do not use all your data allowance, you are still billed for it. If you exceed, you have to pay extra. With this new plan, subscribers will be able to share data among their own mobile devices (so that only one subscription applies to all their devices), and even with those of their family or friends. For example, if you subscribe to such plan, and do not use all the data that are allocated to you for a month, you can decide to give this unused data to someone else who may not have enough data on their data plan, or no data at all. With this new mobile data-sharing plan, instead of needing a separate plan and SIM card for your multiple devices, you can only subscribe to one plan and share your data allowance across devices. It changes the way you consume data!
Through an innovative, appealing and insightful print ad, show us how such mobile data-sharing plan can wow people and have a compelling impact on their lives and make them want to subscribe. Please describe in writing the ideal product features you have in mind on a separate page.
Your print ad should portray what you perceive as the wow factor (key benefit) of this mobile data-sharing plan. And on the following page, please explain your idea about the product features (how it should work, how the user can creatively share the data, any service it should provide, any additional device, etc.).
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
You can start imagining how people’s life will be changed when they can share data on different devices or with friends/family. E.g. an indie YouTube musician wants to show his friends his latest work uploaded on youtube.com. He just effortlessly allocates some extra data to his friends’ phones (through a creative visual device that looks like a stream of colors) and then these devices can now simultaneously play his work. Everyone is amazed. Or your print ad could depict an online ripple effect made up of a series of visuals connected by streams of data - showing how a man discovers a funny video online and then shares it with his friend or even a larger group of people via data-sharing.
An example about the ideal product features: The plan could allow the parents to share their unused data with their kids and they can monitor how much data the child is using through an online dashboard and limit the amount of videos the child can watch.
Premio della Giuria
- #1 Premio 3.000 €
- #2 Premio 1.500 €
- #3 Premio 500 €
Format: Photo, illustration or print in 2 pages (one page for the print ad, one page for the product feature)
Criteri di Vincita
We expect high quality, appealing and insightful print ads that effectively and creatively demonstrate the wow factor of data-sharing and also add value to the plan by suggesting the ideal product features of the plan.
The winning entry will be awarded and potentially used by a telecom company to communicate the new data-sharing plan as well as inspirations to develop the new product.
Linee guida per questo concorso
- Entries must be in English.
- Your entry should include 2 pages:
- 1st page: A print ad that portrays the key benefit of the mobile data-sharing plan
- 2nd page: descriptions about the ideal product feature you have in mind.
Linee guida standard eYeka
- Non indicare alcun dettaglio personale nella tua proposta (nome, numero di telefono, indirizzo email etc.)
- Conserva una versione in alta qualità della tua reazione nel caso tu sia selezionato come vincitore.
- Il tuo media deve essere frutto del tuo proprio lavoro per essere considerato ai fini del concorso.
- Devi avere l'autorizzazione scritta di ogni autore ed attore che ha contribuito al lavoro.
- Se hai opere (musica, foto, progetti, ecc.) non di tua proprietà, indica nella descrizione del tuo lavoro se la musica e/o l'immagine o le immagini utilizzata/e è/sono o meno una tua personale creazione e riporta i link che rimandano alla licenza che ti conferisce il diritto di usarla/e.
- eYeka ti chiederà di fornire prova scritta o copia di tutti i documenti confermanti tale autorizzazione e che permettano a eYeka e ai suoi clienti di utilizzare il media ai sensi dei Regolamento del concorso.
- Tutti i media che non rispettino queste regole non saranno considerati ai fini del concorso.