Help young moms have a serene first year with their baby
The first year of a baby’s life is an amazing time for both the parents and the baby. Yet this period comes with a number of doubts and challenges. Young moms value advice and tips that come from official and serious sources.
Aptamil, also known as Nutrilon in some countries, is a Danone brand with 30 years of experience in using science to engineer the best infant milk that best resembles breast milk. This brand is recommended by experts.
The beginning of a child’s life is highly important as it sets the foundations for healthy growth and development. This is why Aptamil would like to go a step further to become an expert in preparing for a child’s future health right from the very start, with good nutrition.
How can Aptamil help moms support their child(ren)’s future health?
Can you think of an app or online experience that new moms will need during the first 12 months after their baby’s birth to support his/her future health?
It can be an app, a website or a program that becomes essential to young mums (and potentially dads.)There are aspects of health: the most important is nutrition but others play an essential role too. For instance, bringing families together during unforgettable moments, protecting children and stimulating them is also part of future health
This online experience will be offered when purchasing Aptamil baby milk powder and will provide access to a full set of tools and services.
We need you to find inventive ideas that will make mums or dads choose Aptamil rather than another brand because it offers this service.
At some stage in your entry (or in the media description) you must answer these two questions:
- Why will your service make mums or dads want to register and use it?
- How does your idea keep them “hooked” for 12 months?
These examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission as it will be rejected.
An example for this contest is a platform that includes a service you can activate when you start looking for a child minder, once your baby is about 4 months old. It will send you potential profiles, linked to social network accounts so you can easily find a good nanny. Lastly, it recommends the best baby food products for your child according to its age. The application version of the website can be downloaded on your mobile so you can get information remotely.
Premio della Giuria
- #1 Premio 3.000 €
- #2 Premio 1.500 €
- #3 Premio 500 €
Presentations with pictures or illustrations and text. (PDF only)
Criteri di Vincita
We will only accept entries that suggest original ideas of services and experiences to make a new mum’s life easier and smoother. The jury will reward the best ideas, those that Aptamil could easily own to create a strong relationship during a baby’s first 12 months.
Linee guida per questo concorso
- Your idea should be in line with Aptamil’s brand personality which is: scientific, serene, reassuring and high-end. It is also empowering and supportive. Aptamil is a coach and a friend to parents and never adopts a patronizing tone.
- Your idea can take many forms: a service, an experience, or an app. It can combine real life events and meetings with online tools.
- Women for whom this app is designed are well-educated and modern. They want information to be clear, well organized and of course reliable.
- They do their best for their baby and want to feel in control
- Do not spend too much time thinking about a name for the app. That is not the central assignment.
- Please answer the two mandatory questions to have if you wishyour entry to be accepted.
- Your entry has to be in English.
Linee guida standard eYeka
- Non indicare alcun dettaglio personale nella tua proposta (nome, numero di telefono, indirizzo email etc.)
- Conserva una versione in alta qualità della tua reazione nel caso tu sia selezionato come vincitore.
- Il tuo media deve essere frutto del tuo proprio lavoro per essere considerato ai fini del concorso.
- Devi avere l'autorizzazione scritta di ogni autore ed attore che ha contribuito al lavoro.
- Se hai opere (musica, foto, progetti, ecc.) non di tua proprietà, indica nella descrizione del tuo lavoro se la musica e/o l'immagine o le immagini utilizzata/e è/sono o meno una tua personale creazione e riporta i link che rimandano alla licenza che ti conferisce il diritto di usarla/e.
- eYeka ti chiederà di fornire prova scritta o copia di tutti i documenti confermanti tale autorizzazione e che permettano a eYeka e ai suoi clienti di utilizzare il media ai sensi dei Regolamento del concorso.
- Tutti i media che non rispettino queste regole non saranno considerati ai fini del concorso.