Enable youngsters to “dive into love” through their mobile phones
Youngsters in their early twenties are positive, energetic and often courageous. They aspire to be in a romantic relationship and fully enjoy what love has to offer. However, social pressure, shyness or cultural influences make them hesitant to express their love and hold them back from fully enjoying these moments.
Cornetto believes that this should not happen, especially nowadays. From now on, with the help of mobile phones, every boy and girl should be able to dive into love whenever and wherever they want. A mobile phone is like a best friend to young people, with whom they can share all their secrets and have access to information, entertainment and friends anytime and anywhere. Mobile phones empower young people to explore new relationships and develop old ones through interactions. Through mobile phones, young people can always experience new things; even when these experiences involve love and romance.
Create a simple, enjoyable and appealing mobile experience (an app, a digital tool, a game, an activation on SNS sites, or any offline activity requiring a mobile phone to participate and spread the words; etc.) to enable youngsters (19-21 y/o, university students) to deep dive into love and fully enjoy these special moments that love can offer.
Your mobile concept should be simple and very easy to implement. It can be a mobile phone application, a contest, a game, a tool or other, provided it can be used on a mobile phone or requires a mobile phone to participate and spread the words. It should help young people to meet, make friends, find and develop a romantic relationship… in a nutshell, really “dive into love” and fully enjoy everything about it. It should be appealing enough to reach out to every boy and girl and make them want to talk about it and share with their friends. Think about what you want people to do in this mobile experience rather than what specific social network sites you want to use as we all know the biggest and most popular sites. Focus on the experience rather than the channel.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
You can start thinking about the natural process involved for developing a romantic relationship, and then try to relate it to popular apps, social networks, chat applications, etc. that young people use on their mobile phones.
E.g. Young people love to share music and play online games with their mobile phones. You can think about how to make like-minded boys and girls meet through sharing the same kind of music or playing the same online game. Or like some mobile social apps allow people to meet through location-based networking, e.g. they can shake their phones to find new friends located nearby and interact with them. You can develop an application that can alert young people when their online acquaintance or “wannabe friends” are physically near them or at the same venue, so they can come to meet them.
Premio della Giuria
- #1 Premio 3.000 €
- #2 Premio 1.500 €
- #3 Premio 500 €
Presentations with pictures or illustrations and text (no more than 6 pages)
Criteri di Vincita
We expect innovative and appealing ideas that will generate a buzz online and help young people to explore love and engage in a relationship via their mobile phones. It should create an enjoyable and exciting experience that will encourage people to use it and talk about it with friends.
The winning entry will be potentially developed into a real digital tool by the highly popular ice-cream brand Cornetto, which believes that love is a journey that is worth diving into.
Linee guida per questo concorso
- You have to feature the Cornetto logo and the tagline “dive in” in the design of your app/activation/etc. Please download it from here.
- You should bring your idea to life through visuals and designs. Your content must be clearly expressed so that users will immediately understand what they need to do after reading the instruction.
- You may add some explanations about your idea but do not overwhelm it with text.
- Your creation should not include any sexual references or content.
- Your entry must be in English or Chinese.
Linee guida standard eYeka
- Non indicare alcun dettaglio personale nella tua proposta (nome, numero di telefono, indirizzo email etc.)
- Conserva una versione in alta qualità della tua reazione nel caso tu sia selezionato come vincitore.
- Il tuo media deve essere frutto del tuo proprio lavoro per essere considerato ai fini del concorso.
- Devi avere l'autorizzazione scritta di ogni autore ed attore che ha contribuito al lavoro.
- Se hai opere (musica, foto, progetti, ecc.) non di tua proprietà, indica nella descrizione del tuo lavoro se la musica e/o l'immagine o le immagini utilizzata/e è/sono o meno una tua personale creazione e riporta i link che rimandano alla licenza che ti conferisce il diritto di usarla/e.
- eYeka ti chiederà di fornire prova scritta o copia di tutti i documenti confermanti tale autorizzazione e che permettano a eYeka e ai suoi clienti di utilizzare il media ai sensi dei Regolamento del concorso.
- Tutti i media che non rispettino queste regole non saranno considerati ai fini del concorso.