Make snack shopping more joyful, delicious and convenient!
Snacks are great! They are delicious and make us feel joyful. And the journey of shopping for snack should be full of anticipation and mouthwatering. However, in the real world, shopping for snacks is another story: imagine the cluttered and crowded supermarket shelf or the old and boring convenience store near your home where you usually go to for snacks. They don’t make snacks look or feel as delicious or joyful as they actually are.
What if some fun and engaging store displays could make shopping for snacks more joyful and a more delicious journey? They evoke the senses and the sweet memory you have with snacks. But these display have to be simple, standard and pre-packed so that they can be easily assembled or re-assembled and filled with products by the retailers. And ideally, one type of display could be used across a wide range of snack brands.
Now it’s your turn to make snack shopping as delicious and joyful as the snacks by designing a new store display that can be used by various snack brands (like CADBURY, OREO; etc.) to create a mouthwatering and convenient journey for shoppers.
If you are not quite sure about what kind of display device we are talking about, you can find some examples here. A shop could use your display to show various snack brands together, or one snack brand after another through re-skinning the exterior.
It should be visually striking and disruptive enough to stand out from the cluttered shopping environment and send a delicious message about snacks. It should engage shoppers’ 5 senses to make snack shopping a more pleasant and delicious journey. Of course, making shopping convenient and fun is also quite important, so think about how to create a display that can be seen or used from any direction and could even interact or play with shoppers. Think about creating something visually appealing, helpful and fun!
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them literally in your submission or it will be rejected.
You should start thinking about how the shopping environment is like in supermarkets and small convenience stores in your neighborhood and how people shop. Think about how to create a pleasant journey and a delicious and fun experience with the display device you are designing.
E.g. it can be a simple and fun snack trolley that looks like what people used to sell candies on the street in old times. You can design a cute cartoon character as a seller (think about what tricks it has and how it interact with shoppers). And make the trolley look appealing with a nice candy smell. You can also create some cool interactions when you touch it. Most importantly, it has to be simple and easy to assemble and without any too whimsical or advanced technology as it will be too expensive for mass production. Or you can simply create a device for people to play a game with it, e.g. a shooting game; etc.
Premio della Giuria
- #1 Premio 3.000 €
- #2 Premio 1.500 €
- #3 Premio 500 €
Presentations with pictures or illustrations and text in no more than 6 slides (in PDF format).
Criteri di Vincita
We are expecting disruptive and original designs that can make snack shopping more joyful, mouthwatering and convenient. And your ideas needs to be practical, standard and pre-packed solutions so that any retailer can easily assemble them and filled them with delicious products across different brands.
The winning entry will potentially adopted by the world leading snack manufacturer Mondelez to develop into real store display for brands like CADBURY and OREO.
Linee guida per questo concorso
- Your entry must be in English
- We’ve seen too many store display solutions like pre-pack towers and quarter pallets in market, don't make your design look like any of them.
- Your design should make shopper feel delighted and convenient rather than bother them or overcomplicate the shopping process.
Linee guida standard eYeka
- Non indicare alcun dettaglio personale nella tua proposta (nome, numero di telefono, indirizzo email etc.)
- Conserva una versione in alta qualità della tua reazione nel caso tu sia selezionato come vincitore.
- Il tuo media deve essere frutto del tuo proprio lavoro per essere considerato ai fini del concorso.
- Devi avere l'autorizzazione scritta di ogni autore ed attore che ha contribuito al lavoro.
- Se hai opere (musica, foto, progetti, ecc.) non di tua proprietà, indica nella descrizione del tuo lavoro se la musica e/o l'immagine o le immagini utilizzata/e è/sono o meno una tua personale creazione e riporta i link che rimandano alla licenza che ti conferisce il diritto di usarla/e.
- eYeka ti chiederà di fornire prova scritta o copia di tutti i documenti confermanti tale autorizzazione e che permettano a eYeka e ai suoi clienti di utilizzare il media ai sensi dei Regolamento del concorso.
- Tutti i media che non rispettino queste regole non saranno considerati ai fini del concorso.