Show us through a tagline how a bank that is genuinely personal can empower an entire country.
Banamex is the leading Mexican bank. It is regarded as the most solid, trusted and secure in the financial system. Yet Banamex is more than a bank. For over 125 years it has been a driving force behind the development of Mexico and its people, and has had a big impact in cultural, social and environmental areas. At the same time, Banamex genuinely puts its customers at the center, supporting their families and businesses, anticipating what they want and need, enabling their everyday projects and making their dreams real.
Banamex allows Mexicans to have access to solid, trusted and secure financial services and empowers them with “the will to do”.
Create a poster with an original tagline that expresses how Banamex, through its solid legacy, contributions and closeness to people can empower its customers as well as the whole of Mexico to achieve their goals.
Your tagline must be creative and original with high impact that shows credibility and closeness with customers. It must express the bank’s philosophy and values that set banamex aside from its competition by being “more than just a Bank”. Banamex is committed to its customers and to Mexico, anticipating what they want and need, enabling their everyday projects and making their dreams real. Banamex empowers “the will to do”.
Your tagline will be used in all bank communications across all products and services.
To help you, you can think about some big brands you know and how they express their values in one catch sentence. Think about famous taglines you know and imagine what Banamex should say.
Also, starting with the logo of Banamex could help you:
Banamex’s symbol is a "rosetta" and it is composed of five parts that showcase our values of coming together to create positive change. When the elements of the symbol come together, it implies constant movement, which tells a story of moving forward to create positive change.
Here is how the brand expresses their values:
- Worldly – service and global growth driver
- Intuitive- focused on the client in order to achieve simplicity
- Relentless Passion- innovation and leadership. Works with great effort from the heart
- Social Commitment- it works for a better Mexico
Premio della Giuria
- #1 Premio 3.000 €
- #2 Premio 1.700 €
- #3 Premio 1.000 €
Print: photo or illustration with text
Criteri di Vincita
The priority of this contest is to find a powerful, catchy tagline that balances the credibility, closeness and empowerment to the customer with how solid and secure Banamex is.
The tagline is more important than the visual so the tagline takes priority but please make sure your entry includes both elements.
Linee guida per questo concorso
- All entries should have a tagline and an image
- Tagline must be in English or Spanish
- Please look at the video in the player to understand what Banamex stands for.
- You can use the Banamex logo, available here.
- Please visit the following sites for more information about Banamex:
- You can use light-hearted humor in your visual and tagline if you think it is appropriate.
Linee guida standard eYeka
- Non indicare alcun dettaglio personale nella tua proposta (nome, numero di telefono, indirizzo email etc.)
- Conserva una versione in alta qualità della tua reazione nel caso tu sia selezionato come vincitore.
- Il tuo media deve essere frutto del tuo proprio lavoro per essere considerato ai fini del concorso.
- Devi avere l'autorizzazione scritta di ogni autore ed attore che ha contribuito al lavoro.
- Se hai opere (musica, foto, progetti, ecc.) non di tua proprietà, indica nella descrizione del tuo lavoro se la musica e/o l'immagine o le immagini utilizzata/e è/sono o meno una tua personale creazione e riporta i link che rimandano alla licenza che ti conferisce il diritto di usarla/e.
- eYeka ti chiederà di fornire prova scritta o copia di tutti i documenti confermanti tale autorizzazione e che permettano a eYeka e ai suoi clienti di utilizzare il media ai sensi dei Regolamento del concorso.
- Tutti i media che non rispettino queste regole non saranno considerati ai fini del concorso.