Create an interactive, eye-catching multi-sensory in-store display for hair care products!
Using a hair care product is a pleasure. Shampoos, conditioners and creams are colorful and attractive. They smell good, they are easy to carry and nice to use. But it is not always fun to shop for hair care products. There are so many products in the aisle that there isn’t a single one that really stands out.This is because hair care product displays don’t attract much and have difficulties to engage with consumers. The only thing people can currently do is to open a bottle of shampoo to smell it, put it back and try another one…. This leaves a lot of room for creativity!
Can you come up with a product display that would immediately grab the attention of a busy shopper? A product display that would stop people in their tracks and make them want to interact with it? A product display that would turn choosing a hair care product into a great experience, appealing to all five senses?
Your challenge is to create an innovative hair care product display that is attention-grabbing and that engages all five senses, allowing customers to interact with the products and thereby making them more likely to buy them.
Your product display idea has to immediately attract the attention of consumers, it must stand out among all the other products and displays competing for attention in a shop. It must make them want to interact with it, to obtain information, to feel the products, to touch them, to experience them... Try and engage all five senses as far as possible: sight, hearing, smell, touch and taste.
Your product display ideas should be designed for supermarkets, grocery stores or drugstores and could take the form of a stand, something that is at the end of the shelves or any other format that can be implemented in a hair care products aisle.
TIPS: We are giving you examples to help you understand what we expect. Please do not copy these exactly in your entry as it will be rejected.
To start creating your entry, put yourself in the shoes of a typical shopper. They walk through the door of a supermarket, go about their shopping and may or may not end up in the hair care products aisle, which is packed with competing products and displays. How can you attract their attention from the moment they walk in and direct them to a special corner of the store or into the hair care aisle of the supermarket? You could use stickers on the floor, music, lights with special effects, something attached to shopping trolleys... How would you get people to notice your display? How would it grab their attention and their interest? You could consider a stand with a totally revamped shape, or interaction with real products – for example, you could have a real coconut to taste in order to promote coconut products. What about product samples? How can technology play a role in the overall display? When you connect with a hair care brand, imagine all the sensory information that is important: what you see, smell, touch, hear and potentially taste. Tell us what happens with your display.
Your creativity has no limits here!
Premio della Giuria*
- #1 Premio 1.250 € fino a 2.500 €
- #2 Premio 750 € fino a 1.500 €
- #3 Premio 500 € fino a 1.000 €
* I Premi della Giuria riflettono la decisione del brand di acquisire la Proprietà Intellettuale. Nel caso non ci sia acquisizione di proprietà intellettuale, eYeka garantisce l'assegnazione del 50% del premio. Nel caso il brand acquisisca i diritti di proprietà intellettuale sulle proposte verrà assegnato l'intero ammontare.
Print: presentations, photos and illustrations with text.
Criteri di Vincita
We will only accept design ideas that are unique, original and that engage many or all of the five senses (sight, hearing, smell, touch and taste). We will award creators who find the best way to capture the attention of a man or woman, while involving as many senses as possible through an interactive product experience, made possible by your innovative display.
Linee guida per questo concorso
- This contest is for a brand that we cannot communicate about so we call it Hair Care Brand. To create your display, please use the logo in the toolkit. Do not create a logo or a new brand name, this is not the purpose of the contest.
- Your display is for hair care products such as shampoo, conditioner, cream or hair sprays.
- Your display could be aimed at men, women or both.
- Submit your entry in English.
Linee guida standard eYeka
- Non indicare alcun dettaglio personale nella tua proposta (nome, numero di telefono, indirizzo email etc.)
- Conserva una versione in alta qualità della tua reazione nel caso tu sia selezionato come vincitore.
- Il tuo media deve essere frutto del tuo proprio lavoro per essere considerato ai fini del concorso.
- Devi avere l'autorizzazione scritta di ogni autore ed attore che ha contribuito al lavoro.
- Se hai opere (musica, foto, progetti, ecc.) non di tua proprietà, indica nella descrizione del tuo lavoro se la musica e/o l'immagine o le immagini utilizzata/e è/sono o meno una tua personale creazione e riporta i link che rimandano alla licenza che ti conferisce il diritto di usarla/e.
- eYeka ti chiederà di fornire prova scritta o copia di tutti i documenti confermanti tale autorizzazione e che permettano a eYeka e ai suoi clienti di utilizzare il media ai sensi dei Regolamento del concorso.
- Tutti i media che non rispettino queste regole non saranno considerati ai fini del concorso.