Create your ideal eYeka experience on eyeka.com!
You, our community, provide leading brands with fresh ideas, inspiration and creative content every day. For you, the eyeka.com website is the starting point of a fun, creative, fulfilling yet sometimes frustrating experience... But how would you improve it? This is your brand new challenge.
Because the members of the eYeka community are the people who matter most to us, we want to offer you a more fulfilling experience. That's why we need your creative help! So, take your chance to make the website better!
Help us shape our future by telling us the story of your ideal experience on the eyeka.com website, to make it much better than it is today.
From accessing the website for the first time and becoming a member to discovering and participating in projects to engaging with our community managers to winning your first contest, imagine the ideal surfing experience from beginning to end.
Your creations will help us deliver new functionalities and improved interactions packed with enriched emotions! We cannot wait to see what you have in store for us!
To help you with creating your entry, you could start by writing down all the different moments where you connect with eyeka.com, and for what reasons. For example it could be that you saw an ad on Google that lead you to the website for the first time. You want to register. Then you create a user profile. You browse contests or search for them. Or you just leave eyeka.com but later receive a notification about new projects by email, on Facebook or via Twitter....
Think about all these different moments, what you do then and how it could be improved to help you do what you want to do better, faster, easier and with more fun.
If you are already very familiar with eyeka.com and have a lot of ideas, you could start by thinking of the drawbacks that prevent you from going more often on eyeka.com. What are the kinds of frustrations you have, as a member of the community? What’s good and bad about it today? How could the bad be improved? What features would you like to add or remove? What do you miss on eyeka.com that some other websites provide you with?
We believe a great website has to propose a fluid experience that puts the user at center stage. How would you bring this to life?
Premio della Giuria
- #1 Premio 1.000 €
Presentation, pictures with explanations.
Criteri di Vincita
We will award creations that will tell us a story from A to Z of a delighted member of our future website.
To win you should describe quite precisely what happens at each step and how they flow one after another to create an engaging, efficient and fulfilling experience.
The more convincing you are, the more likely we will make it happen!
Linee guida per questo concorso
- We are not looking for design proposals. The concerns here are the functionalities of the website, the features. In a nutshell, focus on your unmet needs and that of your friends!
- Please do not copy other crowdsourcing websites in your proposals but simply suggest functionalities that make sense to you.
- Keep in mind what eYeka does. Update yourself here if needed.
- eYeka will never be a social network nor a portfolio website.
- Tell the story of your ideal experience on eyeka.com, not of what eYeka should do as a business. Your entry should focus on eyeka.com and its functionalities and not talk about having higher prizes or longer contests!
- Your ideas should be feasible. You can ask for fireworks going up every time one uploads a media, but it is unlikely to happen, ever!
- Your entry must be in English or in French.
Linee guida standard eYeka
- Non indicare alcun dettaglio personale nella tua proposta (nome, numero di telefono, indirizzo email etc.)
- Conserva una versione in alta qualità della tua reazione nel caso tu sia selezionato come vincitore.
- Il tuo media deve essere frutto del tuo proprio lavoro per essere considerato ai fini del concorso.
- Devi avere l'autorizzazione scritta di ogni autore ed attore che ha contribuito al lavoro.
- Se hai opere (musica, foto, progetti, ecc.) non di tua proprietà, indica nella descrizione del tuo lavoro se la musica e/o l'immagine o le immagini utilizzata/e è/sono o meno una tua personale creazione e riporta i link che rimandano alla licenza che ti conferisce il diritto di usarla/e.
- eYeka ti chiederà di fornire prova scritta o copia di tutti i documenti confermanti tale autorizzazione e che permettano a eYeka e ai suoi clienti di utilizzare il media ai sensi dei Regolamento del concorso.
- Tutti i media che non rispettino queste regole non saranno considerati ai fini del concorso.